- Teens use smartphones for everything from playing games to downloading music. Check out this infographic to see what else they're doing.
- In one survey, 69% of adults said they believe smartphones increase risks to teen safety and well-being.
- A smartphone is basically a small computer, so you should protect it the same way. Read these FAQs to learn about protecting your phone.
- Pictures taken on your smartphone and posted online may reveal your location. Read this news report to learn how to fix it.
- You can help teens think about smartphone safety with a simple conversation. Use these discussion starters from NetSmartz to get going.
[Source: NetSmartz Workshop] Articles and comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) or Child Quest International (CQI). Any products or websites mentioned are not necessarily affiliated with, endorsed or licensed by NCMEC or CQI.